Monday 5 July 2010

EssayQuestion

In your own experience, how has your creativity developed through using digital technology to complete your coursework productions?

Whilst creating our film opening I developped my creativity skills by using digital technology. When starting the project,I didn’t know how to use the majority of equipment and when I did, it was not in a creative way and was basic.
One area which my creativity really improved was while I was editing my film. For example, before I would use the same transitions and the same effects on the clips, but because iMovie allowed me to explore, I could see what other effects and transitions worked. This kept my film inteseresting because it wasn’t just the same thing after each other.
Another area in which my creativity improved was on my blog.When I started my blog it was boring and standard. I spent some time looking at other people in my class’s blog, and looked what they had done. Many of them had pictures, different colour schemes. After seeing this I realised that mine was ‘boring’ and had nothing on it which was different. After doing this I incorporated a bit of my personailty, and put on a ‘glee’ header. Blogger also allowed me to change the font and colour schemes. This was an easy and quick way to make my blog more interesting.
In all, I was very happy with my project.My creativity skills have progressed by using different programs such as iMovie,Garageband and Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment